Save energy with roller shutters !
The insulating added value of roller shutters, is that of energy saving while heating costs are reduced. The insulation value can improve to 31% in combination with insulating glazing. In the summer, roller shutters protect you from the sun entering your home, and in winter from high energy costs.
Installing a roller shutter does not only need to have a functional value . Installing a roller shutter also offers many advantages for yourself . Now find the shutter that perfectly fits your home!
Benefits of roller shutters:
- Security: roller shutters provide your home with excellent security. They are very closely fitted to the door or window and can't be pulled away
- Sun protection: roller shutters have a great thermal insulation benefit: they can stop the heat from entering or leaving your home.
- Technology: roller shutters also give you control over the lighting ofin your home. You can choose to completely darken or lighten a room by lowering the shutters all the way or not with a remote control.
- Privacy: If you don’t want passersby to see in, simply lower the shutters
- Choice: roller shutters can be built-in, surface mounted, or built-on in PVC, aluminium and in different colors. Shutters aren't only very functional, but also give an aesthetic value to your home as a beautiful facade element.
- Surface mounted roller shutters can be equipped with a mosquito window (that is integrated in the roller shutter)